Ahh, some needed me time at home catching up on laundry, cleaning, and just some quiet. Hope everyone had a great new year! We didn't do much. We were all sleeping before the clock even struck midnight. How sad. :( The days of being able to stay up that long are long gone I think. So worth it though. I don't think I will really miss it anyway. I didn't really make a new years resolution either. Why do it when you know you'll break it anyway.
I wanted to share some photos from over the Holidays. Two more days and my new born is going to be three months old! I can't believe he is that big already. Time sure flies when you have kids.
 |
| My Big Boy |
|
|
|
|
 |
| This is my new favorite of him! |
 |
| Great Grandpa & Grandma Yoder |
 |
| Great Grandpa Petty |
|
|
 |
| Grandpa Albrecht |
 |
| I have the best siblings anyone could ask for! |
 |
| Watch out Tyler, John has a tooth now. Love these boys! |
Ok done with the pictures.
Keep praying for Matt. He just got his cortizone shot the other day on his hip. so far he's just a little sore from the shot but just pray that it takes away some of the pain he has when he's doing stuff. Be praying for my milk supply too. I know weird thing to be praying about but I'm a little concerned. I'm switching over to strictly pumping. Those of you that I've done it probably now the reasons but I'm not going to go into detail. Thankfully, I did talk to my doctor today and he said that is probably the best thing I can do, but if not there is a prescription I could try too.
Anyway, will update again soon! Hope everyone has a great week!
aaaaahhhhhh... he is getting so big!! i love that cute little smiling face!! love you burger!!
ReplyDelete