Thursday, January 27, 2011

Big Night!

Hi all! It is a big night in the Albrecht household! Tyler started laughing tonight! Can't say it enough of how much I love this new little man in my life! Such a blessing from above! God really knew what he was doing when he created Tyler! Here's the video!



Isn't that great! I really needed to update my blog. Life is going well! My last post was about Matt's Grandpa. He is still doing well.  It's really just a waiting game at this point and when it's time it's time. At this point he's still feeling ok and is still himself. By himself I mean making his same comments about being ready.  Last week hospice brought out oxygen for him and he said "I just don't understand, they are trying to keep me alive." He just makes me smile. I really hope I have his attitude when my time comes.

Matt is also doing well. His hip isn't giving him too much trouble. He had a doctors appt. yesterday and the doctor gave him the ok to start moving around a little more and he proceeded to have a dunking contest with my cousin Shane. It still feels ok, so that is good. 

This week was also really great for me too! I was able to connect with some great friends this week. We've been sick and just haven't really felt up to going out much. We had a great Tuesday spent with Max and Luke Yoder. Was so much fun to see them and chat with their mom! Thanks Ash for having us over!

So looking forward to Friday and this weekend! Saturday will be spent at the church for some much needed fellowship time with the ladies! Sunday will be going to church in the morning and at home the rest of the day with just our family! Haven't had that in a long time!

Here's some recent pictures too! He's getting so chunky!





2 comments:

  1. Aww, it's so exciting to be able to get these updates. Made my day! And I think I'm starting to see a bit more of you in the more recent pictures of Tyler.

    Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!
    ~Emily~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so stinking cute! I just love him so much! I cant wait to make him giggle like that! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete