Ok, so does anyone else of spring fever? I have major spring fever. Today was so beautiful! Well warmer at least. Sun didn't shine much. Matt and I went over to Dawn and Mikes so the guys could work out and dawn and I could have a play date with the boys! We decided it was nice enough for us to be outside so we took the boys for a walk. Felt so good to be outside. John even got to sit in the snow for his first time! Such a cutie! I just had to post some more photos of the boys!
 |
| John's First time in the SNOW! |
 |
| Tyler Loved being outside and so did mommy! Can't wait for warmer weather! |
 |
| Love this Boy! |
 |
| This was as far as he got. :) |
 |
| Ready for our walk! |
 |
| Learning how to drive with Auntie Dawn |
 |
| He loves his baths. When I slash water on his tummy he kicks and kicks and by the time the bath is over there is hardly any water left in the tub. Not to mention he is growing so fast he barely fits in the thing anymore. I think we are going to have to switch to the kitchen sink soon. |
 |
| Playing in Daddy's lap. Love seeing these smiles. And he still hasn't giggled since that last time. It's driving me crazy! |
|
|
We are doing well. Matt's grandpa passed away on the 31st. It was hard but we are happy that he's in a better place with Grandma! We will definitely miss him! I'm so thankful Tyler got some time with him before he was gone.
Matt is getting closer to being done with basketball and I'm so excited for that! It will be so nice to have him home every night! Tyler is doing well too. He went in for his four month check up this passed week. He weights 17 lbs, 12 oz and is 26 1/2 inches long! Talk about a big boy! He got three shots too but he did ok. I still really have a hard time with it but it don't last long. It has been so much fun to watch him grow and learn new things. He has been so close to rolling over but hasn't quite made it yet. We are thinking any day! He reaches for everything now! Whatever you're holding he wants it. We started him on some rice and oatmeal cereal. He has a hard time at first and isn't really sure about it but does ok after 5 or 10 minutes. It's been fun to see him try it! Lots of funny faces at first and then finally seems to really like it! It will help save up some of my milk supply too so that is great!
I'm thankful for today and looking forward to another week. Tuesdays are still my favorite days since I get to be home with Tyler. It's suppose to be like 40 so I think Ash and the twins and Tyler and I are going to go for a nice walk! Can't Wait! Hope everyone has a great week!
Blessings to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment