Dawn's last blog post go me thinking about her so I thought I would share how much she means to me! And I'm not trying to brown nose. ;)
My sister... a woman of God, a great mother, a wife, a great daughter, a caring friend, and the best sister anyone could ask for. We've been through years of fighting and not talking. We still have our moments of arguing...we are two totally different personalities so that is expected. But I think our opposites also make us stronger. She is my best friend. I know that no matter what she has my back and will be there for me through anything. Thank you Dawn for being a great influence on me. Thank you for showing me that I need to rely on my Father above for guidance. Thank you for showing me how to be a great mom and wife. One of the things I'm most excited for in the upcoming years is knowing that I get to raise my kids with a great auntie and cousins! Don't know what I would have done these last couple of months without your advice. So Sis, I hope you know how much I love you and how thankful I am for you! I don't tell you this stuff enough! The picture below is of when both of us were pregnant at the same time. I think my belly was a little bit exaggerated cause I think I was only a few months pregnant, but we needed a picture with both of us.
I vividly remember one of those all out fights where you were so angry with Dawn. I remember Dad grabbing you and holding you in his lap in the octagon and saying, "You know something? One day this girl whom you despise right now will be the best and most loyal friend ever." So thankful I can see that those words have come full circle. Never forget each other and most of all the One who created you both!
ReplyDeleteaaaahhhh now you got me crying and my makeup is on already!! i love you too sis!! funny how we both admire so much about each other. the things we lack in our ourselves the other has!! aaahhh but when we need to get something done we join forces and it turns out great!! example... woman retreat nametags... ug!!! i love you forever!!
ReplyDelete