Today was a great day spent with my man and my other little man! Thank you Lord for the snow and for keeping us home! It was such a refreshing day spent with Matt and Tyler! It really has been a while since we've been able to do this on a Saturday!
At the moment Matt is feeding tyler a bottle and trying to get him to burp. Which is a big deal today. This morning he was spitting up a lot and when I say a lot I mean like everything we've fed him. We've decided that it's due to gas and having to have to poop. We've been good at giving him gas medicine this afternoon and it's been a lot better! Still waiting for the poop though. It's kinda sad that I'm talking about this on the blog and some of you may be grossed out but too bad. This is what our lives consist of right now.
Tomorrow...a day of cleaning. We've got a showing on the house Monday or Tuesday. This is something I really struggle with. I know it would be great for us to sell, but yet I love this house and there are so many memories here! It's all in Gods timing I know. He knows what is best for us and until the plan is revealed I'm really happy staying put. :)
Well, this is short but matt is requesting ice cream!
i like your blog :)
ReplyDeleteme too!!
ReplyDeleteI hope little Tyler feels better! I know your pain girl! Enjoy the snow...I'm super jealous!
ReplyDeleteThanks Heather! He just has these days where it seems like he pukes everything up. He goes in tomorrow for his first shots. :( I'll probably talk to the doctor about the puking too. You can be praying.
ReplyDelete