I passed this link on to a friend here who has a little one, as I know she has had some of the same feelings. I can't speak from experience, but it sounds you are definitely not alone! Everyone I know who has a little one seems to be able to identify with lots of the things in this post. And you are an AMAZING mom! I can see it even from this far away!
Oh Amber I loved it! Good find! Gives me hope that it will only get easier! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Amber,
ReplyDeleteI passed this link on to a friend here who has a little one, as I know she has had some of the same feelings. I can't speak from experience, but it sounds you are definitely not alone! Everyone I know who has a little one seems to be able to identify with lots of the things in this post. And you are an AMAZING mom! I can see it even from this far away!
Hope you are having a good day!
Big hugs from across the pond.
~Emily~