Ok, pictures...
| My little abominable snowman! |
| First time playing with play dough. He put it in his mouth right away but then he did not like the taste of it. At least I don't have to worry about him trying to eat it again. :) |
| I'm done with this mom! |
| Now get me out of here!! And stop taking pictures! |
| Likes to wear mommy's scarves! |
| First Gift! |
| A Book! Loves his books! |
| And a vacuum!!He follows me around when I vacuum so this was a great gift for him! |
| Lightening McQueen!! |
| This little tractor is so cute! It makes animal sounds and moves when you push down the farmer! |
| Helping Dad set up his new tent! |
| So Excited to crawl through the tunnel! |
| He loves this thing! |
| And a new sled!! |
Well, that was the Albrecht family Christmas! He is one spoiled little boy let me tell you! Was so fun to be with family and just have fun laughing and watching Ty play with his new toys! Now next update will be Yoder family Christmas! Stay tuned! :)
Have a great day everyone!
So cute!!! Mason got one of those tunnels when he first learned to crawl and LOVED it...we still have it and all the boys still love playing in it! Ty is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing and keep the pics coming!! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Amber,
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are adorable. I am so glad you guys had such a nice Christmas, and I'm glad to hear you got a little time to yourself the other day. :-)
I was just thinking today about when we used to swap clothes and shoes. Life has changed a lot, but I am so glad we still manage to keep in touch!
~Emily~
So impressed... need I say more!! :O)
ReplyDelete