Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Long Weekends...

  We are back in the groove after a long weekend and recovering from a sick little boy. It was a good weekend spent on the big chip with the Albrecht and Fischer Families! The weather was great! Finally! I think this was my 5th or 6th year of being out there and we have never had that kind of weather for fishing opener.  60's and sunny!! It was perfect! Tyler absolutely loved being outside all the time! He is in his glory. Auntie Kari had a screened in tent thing that he spent some time in playing and exploring the ground and dirt for the first time. We also got to take Tyler on his first boat ride.  I couldn't really tell if he enjoyed it that much. I think the waves was what intrigued him the most. It was just fun to do some new things with Tyler. Once Sunday, Mother's Day, rolled around it kinda went down hill from there.  We were planning on staying the night Sunday night too but Tyler ended up getting a fever and we decided it would be best to head home for the day.  It was a good decision because more fever and puking once followed before he headed to bed for the night.  Needless to say next Mother's Day better be way better! Tyler is now doing way better. Almost back to his normal self except for the clingyness. I think that he's been a little spoiled the last couple of days. I think he knows if he wines a little mom will pick him up now. Oh well, loving the extra cuddles right now!

So I have to mention again that I am so looking forward to a night with the girls! Friday we are heading out for a much needed get away! Not looking forward to leaving my little guy for the night but I know he's in good hands with his dad!

Well this evening was spent in the back yard before bedtime. I wanted to share some pictures of that and our weekend on the big chip!

Enjoy


My blue eyed boy!





Drivin the boat!!

He takes it seriously!






he liked to eat these

love this little dimple!

first boat ride. Even though you can't see him. He really is there.

Mother's Day morning before he got sick.

1 comment:

  1. what a cutie burger!! love the outside shots!! what a wonderful little boy!!

    ReplyDelete