I just can't get over how much I love this little boy. I can't imagine my life without him! He has been so fun to be around lately. He's so fun to play with. He's started talking a lot more and he moves around like crazy. He's started doing that backwards scoot thing. I've heard they do that right before they start crawling. Which I honestly think could happen any day. It's so weird to think that he's big enough to already. Its so bittersweet. I can't wait for him to start crawling and doing all kinds of new things but yet it makes me sad too. My little baby isn't going to be a baby much longer. On a daily basis I am just amazed and what God has created! It is truly a miracle! Thank you Lord for loaning this little boy to us! I pray that he grows up and seeks You with his whole heart.
Ok, so I've been struggling with the whole balancing out life lately. I love being a mom! It's my most favorite thing in the world and so wish I could be home with him all the time! For you mom's that get to stay home with your kids you don't know how lucky you are! I can't help but feel sad when I think about everything I'm missing out on. They say these are the best days and try to take advantage of them because they go so fast. And oh my word how they fly by. But, how am I suppose to do that when I have to work full time?! I just wish there was a way to do it. Don't get me wrong I do love my job that I have and am so thankful for it! God has really blessed me with great people to work with. So, back to balancing out life...Since I'm always at work, I feel like whatever other time I have in between should be spent with him (and mattie of course) and I do want to spend it with him. The only thing is, how do I not lose myself in the mean time? It's so hard to make time for me. If I do I feel bad. I feel like I'm being selfish. I don't know. I just needed to vent a little bit. I know I have a lot of learning to do. And I'm sure I will figure out this life eventually, well I'm sure I"ll never really know how to make things perfect but hopefully it gets easier. Also in the mean time I pray that Ty doesn't do anything new without me there! :)
ok, amber say something positive! I am so looking forward to a night away with the girls! It will be the first time leaving Tyler overnight which will be hard but I know I need this. We are heading to Woodbury to hit up so garage sales for our kids! So excited! It's not for a couple weeks yet so the anticipation is killing me! :)
Fishing opener is also coming up next weekend. Praying for nice weather! Personally I believe there is nothing worse than camping with horrible weather. :( Thank the Lord we have mom and dads camper!
Alright, here's a little video for a couple weeks ago. I love hearing these giggles. You can tell that we do anything to get him to laugh. :)
Alright, hoping to head to bed soon! Another Saturday spent at work. :( Kinda depressing. My goodness, Dear Lord, please help me change my attitude! Glad that ty gets some quality time with his auntie dawn though! Thanks sis! Love you!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment