Wow, I'm really horrible at updating this. :( Sorry.Anyway, I'm enjoying an evening at home having some me time! Matt is with Ty at Grandpa and Grandma's. Tyler is now spending Thursdays with is Grandpa Albrecht and Grandma when she can be there. This morning I dropped him off there and as I was leaving I was thinking about how lucky I am to have such great inlaws! Tyler adores in Grandpa and Grandma and seeing his face light up when he sees them just warms my heart! So blessed!
So...what's new? Well, we just got back from our first family vacation up to the north shore. It was so great to get away. The weather wasn't that great but we enjoyed ourselves anyway. Tyler experience his first time in a pool and got to see some great waterfalls. He also rolled over from his belly to his back for the first time. He's been a little behind on that so we were pretty excited! :) I was a little scared about how he would sleep in a different place but to be honest with you he did about as well as he's done at home so it was ok.
Tyler went in for his six month check up a couple weeks ago. He is 20lbs. 10oz. and 28in long. It's so crazy how big he is getting. He's in the 90th percentile in height and weight so he's a big boy for his age. Matt is extremely excited about that! :) Matt keeps saying that he thinks he will be crawling before fishing opener which is the first weekend in May. I'm not quite convinced of that yet but we'll see. He's getting pretty eager to get moving. Especially with his cousin Johnny so close to walking. Ty loves John! It's so fun to see them together. Ty goes crazy and John just kinda looks at him like "really?, give me some space, please!"
We have an exciting weekend planned! John's first birthday party is on Saturday and of course Easter Sunday! I got Ty and John the cutest little ties! Can't wait for the boys to have them on. I will post pictures! For now I'll just post a few recents.
Well, the boys are almost home so I gotta get going. I'm excited to see my little man. I've spend most the evening uploading videos to our external hard drive and then looking at all of them. Can't believe how in love I am with this little man! He brings so more joy to my life than I could ever imagine!
Happy Easter everyone! Blessings to you all!
about time girl!! i so love this little boy!!! i'm so glad that tyler adores john!! john will come around i'm sure!!! can't wait to spend some quality time with you this weekend!! Love you my dear!!
ReplyDeleteLove the update.Looking forward to a day with the "boys".
ReplyDelete