hhhmmm, thank goodness the week is almost over! Feel like its been forever since I've updated! Looking forward to the weekend and time with family. There isn't really much to talk about. Tyler is still growing by leaps and bounds! As of Friday he is six months old! Yes, 6 MONTHS! I can't believe it. This week he started blowing bubbles with his tongue. I know every kid does it but it's so much different when it's your first kid and it's the first time. Love seeing him do new things everyday. He is moving around like crazy. In just a few short months he could be crawling. For now he is just rolling around. Thank goodness for me right?!
Here's some photos mom shared with me the other day.
Love this little man!
Hey check out this blog and website! They have the coolest stuff! They make great gifts! I got my mom a grandson necklace for Christmas and my sister got me a Tyler necklace. They also have the coolest new rings! http://thevintagepearl.blogspot.com/
Well that's all for now. Hope you all have a great weekend!
love this little boy!! i can't believe how big he is getting!! about time you updated!!
ReplyDelete