Not much new to share. Matt has finally finished basketball and we are so excited to have him home early again. Still not really looking forward to him going to Madison for State tournament but I know he's looking forward to it so I will have to be happy he is going. I have a feeling he's going to be more than ready to come home to us. He'll be gone a Thursday to a Sunday. I have a feeling he is going to miss his little guy a lot. I know I would!
Tyler is doing well. Still growing a ton. I feel like everyday I turn around and he is doing something new and looks to be a couple inches taller. We are starting to see his personality a little more and it's so much fun to play with him. He has started to sit up on his own now which is just crazy to me but so much fun. He absolutely loves it!
Today was a good day. Tyler and I went into work for a couple hours so I could get some filing done. He was so good. He played and napped. We then went home and Ashley and the twins came over to play along with their auntie Rach! They looked so cute playing together. I just had to share these pictures with you guys. We missed our fourth buddy, Johnny though! We all need to get together again soon!
 |
| I love Luke's smile in the back ground! They are just too cute! |
 |
| First walk in our new Jogger stroller. Can't wait till it warms up even more! |
 |
| Snug as a bug! |
 |
| My big Boy!! |
these are so cute!! i don't think johnny would have sat so nicely like these three. he would have been knocking them down!! aahh but they sure are cute!! :o)
ReplyDelete