Ok, so Tyler has been so close to rolling over the last couple of weeks and finally last week he did for Papa(my dad)! My Mom was able to catch it on video on Friday too. He didn't roll over for Matt and I until Friday night. Then on Saturday morning he rolled over 5 times in a row. So he's gotten pretty good at it. So fun to watch him do new things. Here's the video from my Mom.
I'm not looking forward to this week at all! Matt has two games away and two nights of Parent teachers conferences. Needless to say I'm going to be ready for this week to be over! I just really dread this time of the year. I think the Lord is trying to teach me something, but I'm not quite sure what it is yet. Hopefully I figure it out soon. :( Patience maybe?! Anyone else have some ideas? Maybe he's telling me enjoy the time I have without Matt now cause you'll have him around a lot more in the near future? No, I know it's not that. I love love love having him around! Don't think I could get sick of that! I think all in all he's just teaching me to be more thankful for my husband. I really don't know how these single mothers do it! So, thank you Lord for my husband!
Oh, another big change. Tyler has slept in his own room in his own crib the last three nights in a row! He's out growing the bassinet so I figured it was time. I miss him being next to me though. He's done pretty well for the most part. I think just the fact that he can stretch out has made it easier for him to sleep. Hopefully it continues to get better.
Alright, back to work. Hope everyone has a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment