So a little more of an update on our lives... I think I'm going to do this by numbering. Oh, and these aren't in order. :)
1.) I turned 28 :( Matt turned 32! :)
2.) Matt and I had our 5 year wedding anniversary!
3.) Tyler is ONE!!! just over 14 months to be more exact. He is everywhere! Talking! Eating! Climbing! Running! Screaming! Doing anything and everything! Loves his cousin John John!
4.) Matt's hip is really bad again. Surgery scheduled for beginning of March! Be Praying!
5.) Matt is considering getting his administrative degree! I think he would be a great administrator!
6.) House is still for sale. We just refinanced and are saving a little more money so that is good.
7.) Got some family and one year pics professionally done! They turned out great. Hopefully you'll see a couple on our Christmas Card!
8.) Getting a new sister! Excited for the Yoder/Gilbertson Wedding on Feb!!
9.) I'm getting way better at making meals! I hope Matt likes what I make. He says he does. :) Planning a girls day to make a ton of frozen meals!
10.) Basketball season is started up again.Ty watches for about 5 minutes then he wants to be on the move. We spend a lot of time running around outside the gym. :)
11.) Matt and I are involved in a bible study with some couples from church!We love the fellowship!
12.) Love our nights at home all together.
13.) So excited for the Holidays and time with family!
14.) Tyler Loves the CARS movie! Lighting McQueen!!
15.) I am now working 5 days a week, half day on Thursday, and have my weekends off! Still wish I could only work 2 or 3 days a week. I still keep telling myself someday!
Ok, I can't think of anything else. Now for some pictures! I know some of these are repeating what I have on facebook but there are people on here that aren't on facebook. Sorry.
Enjoy the pictures!! Fun times getting our tree and just around home!
![]() |
| I can't believe that this was over a year ago! Miss this age! Starting to maybe get the itch again! |
| Ty Ty and John John love sled rides from Papa!! |
| It was very sunny! I think both of us had our eyes closed in this picture! |
| The boys chasing each other around the tree farm! |
| They both love the snow! Tyler needs some snow pants though! |
| So cute all bundled up! |
| Merry Christmas!!! |
| Peek!!! |
| OOOOOHHHHH! |
| Playing in the snow for the first time! He loved it! I would just walk around with his eyes glued to the ground! |
| Loves staying showers with daddy! Then jumping up and scaring mommy! |

Oh my goodness!!! SO cute! Love all the pics and the updates! Good job mama! :)
ReplyDeleteI love this post! It is so Christmasy and hits the spot for family celebration. Love you dear! Mom
ReplyDeleteLOVE all the pictures!!! Our house is a CARS house as well and I love it! Looks like you are really enjoying being a mom to the fullest--Tyler is a lucky little guy! Keep the pics. coming and I hate to break it to ya, but nope...it doesn't slow down. :) Just ENJOY your little man because it's no joke when they say that these little guys grow up way too fast! Merry Christmas girl!!
ReplyDeleteYay! It was wonderful to see a couple of recent posts! And even a million times more wonderful to see you guys in person. :-) Thanks again for having us over and taking the time to get together. I'm already looking forward to the next visit. :-) Happy 2012!
ReplyDelete~Em~