Thursday, February 9, 2012

Behind

  Once again, I am behind in giving some updates. The last couple of weeks have been insane and I'm so ready for this week be over! I'm hoping tonight I will get a chance to update a little bit more. One awesome thing is that my Grandma is doing much better now! They are hoping she gets to go home tomorrow! Praise the Lord!! I'll post some pictures from the big wedding last weekend too! So happy for my brother and Kasey! The day was perfect in my opinion and it was sooo much fun to see family we don't get to see all the time.

So.. until tonight, (Finger's Crossed) Here are some pictures of Ty's first hair cut! I feel like he already needs another one.

Seriously! Look at those curls in the back! It so hard to cut them off! 

Notice the expression. Was not liking it at all!

With cookie in hand he barely noticed what was happening!




And a good bath to wash all the hair off!

I love this picture of them! 

Reading with Auntie! Aren't those boys good looking!

And by the end of the night I don't think my house has ever been that messy! Was a great night though! I even made homemade beef stroganoff(sp?) and it was Delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment